Students applying to the Montessori Center for Teacher Education - Washington State complete the following application process:
1. Download and read the Course Catalog.
2. Meet with the Director for an interview to discuss course expectations.
3. Complete and turn in the application form with the non-refundable application fee.
4. Complete a written paper, "Why I Want to Become a Montessori Teacher."
5. Submit official college transcripts. A transcript evaluation is required for all transcripts that
originated outside of the United States.
6. Students will be notified of acceptance in writing.
7. Upon acceptance, students must sign a “Student Contract” and pay “Tuition Deposit Payment”
before receiving the Student Handbook and books.
The admission process is available year round. Students may begin Independent Study upon enrollment. However, students may begin the academic workshops only in September.